Do you own a distressed property?

If you’re seeking to sell a distressed property that’s currently in foreclosure or facing foreclosure in Michigan, Karen Abinet of True Wealth Holdings LLC is here to help.

To get started, we’ll need a bit of information about your property and your situation. Please complete the form below. If you have any questions, feel free to call Karen Abinet¬†at 602-793-3165.

Distressed Property Questionnaire
Max file size is 67 MB.